Today, we’re excited to release a bunch of updates to the Afero Platform:
• New firmware for ASR-1 and the Modulo development board
• A new Afero Profile Editor
• Enhancements to the Afero Device Profile
• Updated afLib for MCU connectivity
• Updated developer documentation
Check out all the details in the Release Notes.
1) Install the latest-version Afero app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Make sure your mobile device is awake and the app is running before proceeding to the next step.
2) Power-cycle your Afero enabled devices. When they connect to the network they’ll download new firmware and will reboot twice.
3) If any of your Modulo devices are connected to an Arduino or other MCU, reboot the MCU after the Modulo update is complete.
4) Download and install the new Afero Profile Editor for Windows or macOS.
5) Open your existing profiles in the new Profile Editor and re-publish them. No need to make any changes -- simply re-publishing upgrades your profiles.
6) If you use afLib for Arduino, download the latest version of afLib from our GitHub page and update your development environment.
Afero Developer Supportback to all blog posts